“The best thing in the church for the women is for the men to be men. … Our battles over women’s ordination are often misguided in emphasis. We ought to spend less time trying to keep the women from becoming men in the pulpit, and more time teaching men to become men in the pulpit. Brothers, we are not sisters.” – Doug Wilson
Dit is deel van die volgende ‘Brothers …’ reeks (gebaseer op die gedagte van John Piper se boek, Brothers, We Are Not Professionals: A Plea to Pastors for Radical Ministry. Sien ‘n resensie van die boek hier):
- Brothers, the Ministry Is Supernatural, John Piper
- Brothers, Build a Gospel Culture, Ray Ortlund
- Brothers, Train Up the Next Generation, Mike Bullmore
- Brothers, We Should Stink, Thabiti Anyabwile
- Brothers, We Are Not Superstars, Danny Akin
- Brothers, We Are Not Professors, R. C. Sproul, Jr.